Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Final Feb 1 - Feb 7 2014

Still pretty slow on Ebay. I had one sale on Bonanza this week and one on Etsy. I sold 8 on Ebay. Unless noted, items had free shipping. One person has not paid yet.

Kitty kitty Kitten Tyco $48.97



Wild Puffalump Panda $41.99


St Johns Bay Purse $32.99



Monterey Melmac dishes Best Offer $25



Conair sound machine $20.99



Camp Snoopy drinking glass $16.99



Wooden miniatures $12.99 (These actually sold when I did my $2 auctions for $2 but the buyer never paid so the item was relisted at BIN and sold the next day.



Miss out on these items? Click here to check out my store

2 comments:

  1. You find the most amazing plush. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sales~ your posts always inspire me to think-out-the-box with my pop culture hunting!

    ReplyDelete