Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Awesome Finds

I found a couple of cool items at the thrift store. Even though I am in the process of KM'ing my home, it's hard for me to stay out of the thrifts especially since I'm a reseller and it's only 4 houses away.

I almost didn't get this light but after carrying it around the store for 15 minutes, I decided I could use it in my living room. I also bought a plant hanger to hang the light. The only downside is the switch is really close to the plug in (instead of closer to the light) and I have to move my couch to reach it.



Here's what it looks like when it is off.


Even the bulb is cool.



I love Seinfeld and had to buy this. Unfortunately, the shirt has since fallen off the tape and I can not fix it.


I thought this beaver floating soap dish was cute. It even came with a bar of soap.



Pretty sure the gum is inedible but I bought this My Little Pony gumball machine anyways.


This Alvin and the Chipmunks alarm clock from 1990 works.



and some coasters with Barney-isms from How I Met Your Mother



Interested in buying something? Check out my eBay store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment