Thursday, May 7, 2015

Meh... Sales Down, Mood Down

But I did get a promotion for 2000 free 30 day fixed price listings. Now that is my kind of promo. I used the sell similar feature to re list a lot of my items that expired. I had a couple of items in my consignment shop box but haven't taken them in yet. If they don't sell by the end of these 30 day listings, I will take them in.

I found the holy grail of hot rollers today. Shhhh, my Goodwill still hasn't caught on. It's nice to see the Remington Tight Curls are still holding their value. Mine didn't come with clips.


I also found the Body waves but again, no clips.


I've done pretty well selling the Conair hot lather shaving cream dispenser and today I found the chrome version.


I found a couple of baby blankets and some lovies.







This lion clown is over 40" tall. I only saw one other listed. I hope that is a good sign.


The thrift store by my house has these bargain bags where you can get a Ziploc full of miscellaneous items. I found two wiggle worms in 2 different bags.


Yeah, one should probably not eat the candy with this Wall E pez dispenser.


To see these items and other things, check out my store here

3 comments:

  1. I once found 2 Remington Tight Curls sitting side by side on the shelf in a thrift. I took a deep breath and grabbed both of them. Like finding a $100 bill on the shelf. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing used the sell similar to relist over 200 items that were sitting in my unsolds..AND I opened up a Bonanza Booth yesterday after the free listings made it easier to import. The changes they made last August impacted my sales as my favorite selling categories were on the hit list.
    Good luck with your new items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have the winnie the pooh blanket?

    ReplyDelete