Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 10 Finds of 2011

I have found alot of good stuff this year. Most of it, I have sold on Ebay for a nice profit. Other stuff I have kept for myself. Here are my top 10 finds this year.

10.  VINTAGE SUITCASES

These are usually good sellers on Ebay. I found them for a dollar a piece and listed them. They sold for $75 and then I got a message from the buyer stating her boss had changed their colors for their party and she no longer needed them. I still have them listed and right now they are in my living room holding some books. They are flat and stack nicely.


9. PYREX CINDERELLA BOWLS

This is not my favorite pattern, spring blossom, but for $11 I had to purchase them. They are also for sale.


8. VINTAGE KITCHEN STOOL

My dad had one of these when we were growing up. I found it for $3. It is the perfect chair for Ryker at the table.



7.  VINTAGE FLOOR LAMP

I found this at the consignment shop. It was on sale for $12. Ryker broke the shade and replacing that set me back another $18



6. OUR CHRISTMAS TREE

I found this at the consignment shop as well. It cost $50. I love the homemade fireplace base.


5. ADVENT CALENDAR

This came from Goodwill. It was more than I usually spend at $15 but I really wanted a countdown to Christmas and new ones cost $30


4. VINTAGE OWL LAMPS

I originally bought these to keep for myself. I paid $3 each. The dark brown one I sold on Ebay for $100. Unfortunately, it broke on its way to California. The other one is in my store for local pick up only.


3.  ACTIVITY CUBE TOY BOX

I found this at Goodwill for only $5. I had store credit so I paid $2.10 I like that it is also a toy box.


2. VINTAGE KITCHEN TABLE

This came from my favorite thrift store before it moved. I paid $15 for it. Now to just find the matching chairs.


1. FIRE TRUCK BED

My most expensive purchase this year at $125. These are around $300 new and this is only missing the light. I got this at the consignment shop.






linking to The Thrifty Groove and Her Library Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment