Thursday, June 7, 2012

Moving On Up

Tuesday, I decided to upgrade from a basic store to a premium one. I have been listing like crazy to hit that magical number where it makes more financial sense to upgrade. It's at about 230 listings. Here's the math

Basic Store $15.95/month and .20/listing
Premium Store $49.95/month and .05/listing

At 230 items, a basic store would be $61.95 and a premium would be $61.45 This would be the listing fees and not the final value fees. I am trying to get to 300 listings. Right now I am at 244. I hope to hit 300 by next weekend if I can find more inventory.  Tomorrow morning we are going to a community garage sale and I hope I find a lot.

So if you don't see me on here, you know what I'm doing.

In other news, my DH decided to take home a friend's cat. I was joking with him and said "You know I'm allergic right?" and he looked at me and said "are you really?" I replied no and about 15 minutes later, my eyes started itching. Then they started watering. Soon they were so puffy, I could barely see. I went to the store to get some allergy medicine. You wouldn't believe how many people shop at 11:30 at night and how many of those people kept staring at me.

When I got back home, my hubby's entire hand was bleeding. He is on a lot of medicines and bleeds a lot when injured. It appears in my absence, the cat attacked him by biting his hand and scratching him. We called his owner to come and get him.

I believe this cat was Satan's cat. I have been around cats before (I even owned one in 2005) and have never had any kind of reaction like this. and DH has said he never saw an animal turn as quickly as that cat did. Perhaps the cat needs an exorcism.

1 comment:

  1. OMG - that is awful! No pets for me, thank you very much! Good luck with your listing : )

    ReplyDelete