Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thrift Store Finds

Yesterday, we went to a thrift store we had not been to in awhile. We had some clothing and toys to drop off but were told they no longer sell those. It was mostly furniture, glassware, nick knacks, pictures, books and miscellaneous junk. I have no idea what they were thinking when they priced some of their items. I saw a table storage thing I wanted but passed at $30. It was one of those that held the records way back then. I think I may stop back another day and see if they will take $20 for it.

Here are a few things I picked up. Most are for sale in my Ebay store.

Friends Trivia Game




Two cute unused baby memory books from the 40's




Check out these sweet graphics









and the last thing I bought was this shadow box. I'm debating about selling this. I love the little deer and the frog. I don't care too much for the seeds but you can not remove the glass without taking the box apart.





No comments:

Post a Comment