Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Scarce Finds Slow Sales

Uggh I'm back to slow sales again. I can't seem to get off this roller coaster ride of ups and downs. Currently, I'm down. Tomorrow, the local church is having their annual garage sale and I'm hoping to sell some things today so I can go check it out. Right now, my paypal balance is below $10 and I still haven't paid my Ebay fees. I put my entire store on sale, hoping to sell something. Anything.

The last few weeks have been dismal at the thrift store. I'm trying not to buy low profit items but lately that is all I can find. I bought some bargain bags for Ryker and in 4 of them, were one Littlest Pet Shop figure. I thought I'd check Ebay to see if they were worth anything. Two of the 4 should bring good money. The other two, not so much.






I found one of those Leap Frog magnet sets. This one is the airplane.



This carry case had 14 vintage Highlight magazines in it. I wish they had all been from the same year though.



Another thrift store had 2 Care Bear sleeping bags. I only bought the older one because the newer one was priced twice as much.



Barney puzzle and another Snuggle bear. I wish the Snuggle bears would sell as quickly as they used to. Also I think the price has dropped.




and a vintage Strawberry Shortcake card game



All of these items are available in my Ebay store. If you see something you like, shoot me an offer.

3 comments:

  1. It's been feast or famine around here, too. Monday started off well with several sales, but then only one small sale in the last 48 hours. When garage sale season slows down, and I have more time, I think I'm going to start checking out other selling sites. I don't have any plans to leave eBay, but I think it might be a good idea to sell across multiple sites and get my stuff in front of more eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some nice finds that should bring in some good $$. Sales have been horrible this summer - worse than usual. I hope sales start picking up soon as folks start their holiday shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't complain, I've been listing more than I have in a year (still not that much), and the sales are coming in a little here and a little there. I love the Highlights magazines. I used to subscribe to them when my boys were much younger. We loved those magazines!

    ReplyDelete