Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Some Thrifty Finds

It's been awhile since I posted some of my finds. Here are a couple of things I found over the last month.

There is a lady at the thrift store that saves me old Fisher Price toys. I almost did not come in that day but wanted to check real quick and she had save me these 3 play sets. The School House I did not take photos of but here are the other two.

Fisher Price Family Home


Fisher Price Family farm



She also sold me a big bag of people and furniture that I'm keeping for Ryker. I have not listed these 2 play sets but if you are interested, send me a message.

Toy Story blanket


When my son saw this My Buddy doll, he said "That is one scary doll"



I sold this Rainbow Brite doll on FB for $20 I thought she was vintage but she is the talking one from 2004



A vintage afghan. My mom used to make these when we were younger.



I don't have much luck selling these, but I have a hard time passing up vintage bibs. This is the third one I have found still in the package.



I found a recalled Snuggle bear. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him since I can not resell him and I would not want to redonate him. The eyes and nose are suppose to come off easy but I tried biting them off and they did not move. Guess those babies have a stronger bite.



I love Paddington but I have a hard time selling him. The market is over saturated.



I read in one of my FB Ebay groups that these oxycisors can go for big money. So far no bites on mine.



and some owls




See something you like? Check out my Ebay store here

3 comments:

  1. That Fisher Price house really takes me back. My siblings had those when they were little. Love the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owls you picked up. Those are awesome! You're lucky you've got someone saving those Fisher Price toys for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I would do with the bear, found by searching the recall:
    Consumers should take these bears away from young children immediately and contact Unilever Home and Personal Care USA for information on how to receive a coupon for free Snuggle fabric softener. Contact Snuggle at (800) 896-9479 anytime, or visit its web site at www.Snuggletime.com

    ReplyDelete