Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sold This... Bought That

I sold these two items off Facebook this afternoon. I was using the bathroom shelf but my hubby kept hitting his head on it. Don't ask how, because I have no clue.


Today was the last day of the 50% off sale at the thrift store. I wanted to get this roll of tickets I saw there yesterday, (for rewarding Ryker for good behavior) but I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm assuming it sold. I got this stuff instead.

I love the old wood on this picture frame. Whomever made this, didn't really do a good job as the picture is bubbling all over but I don't care. I still love it. It looks better in real life. It's not as faded as it looks here.



I also bought these 2 Ball canning jars. I found some candles to put inside but I'm not sure what I want to fill them with. (btw the t.s.charges a ridiculous amount for these jars even at half off)



I wish I would have found 2 of this candle holder because I like how it sits inside the jar.


This holder sits above the jar.



If anyone has any idea what I should fill them with, let me know in the comments. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment