Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Thrifty Finds

I'm not really sure what I want to do with this vintage milk crate. The tag from the thrift store said it was from Golden Dairy. Right now, I have it sitting on my library catalog holding my scale and paper. (If anyone has a front for the library card catalog drawer, please message me)




I normally don't buy Pyrex but the price was too good to pass on this small yellow bowl. Most pieces I find have dishwasher damage or are badly scratched. This piece has some scratches but isn't bad.


I'm debating whether I should sell these records together as a group or with my Fisher Price record player. I have had that player for quite some time and wish someone would buy it. It did sell at one point and after I printed the label, the buyer messaged me all irate calling me shady because she had asked me to cancel the transaction. I never got a message prior to that one and when I called Ebay, they said she never asked to cancel. Turns out she found a cheaper one.



A Barney phone that oddly sells for around $15 on Ebay


Another Paddington rattle. My first one is wearing a yellow hat.


The replacement silo for the Fisher Price barn. Hopefully the next time I go, they have the barn and animals.


Leo from Little Einsteins


My trip would not be complete without a plush. So here is Snoopy.


The thrift store puts all their little toys into bargain bags. Usually, there is only one or two things I want from each bag but I have to purchase the whole bag. I have been saving the baby toys to put into a lot. Here is one lot I have.



Check out my Ebay store here

I also have a Facebook group you can join. You do not need to be from my area as I will ship items to you if you cover the shipping cost. You can join here

No comments:

Post a Comment