Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

I walked over to the thrift store with the hopes of finding Ryker and Robbie some clothes. I never did get around to looking at the clothes. They had bags upon bags of plush and I didn't want to miss out on anything. Here are my finds:


The ducks are for Ryker. He needed some more bath toys but didn't want to bring his new ducks into the tub. The bag of stuffing is for Sarah. We used to have one of those cow creamers growing up. I told Sarah about the find and she asked me if I was going to sell it. I told her I could get $5 for it on Ebay and asked her if she wanted it. She said she did so hopefully that is one sale. The LeapFrog toys I am selling together. If I don't get a buyer in the month, I will keep the puppy for Ryker. You can connect him to your computer and personalize him for your child. I sold a Lamb Chop plush awhile back and this one is a puppet. I was hoping she was a good seller but by completeds, it does not look like it. She's a cute puppet but I really need to start selling stuff before I end up on an episode of Hoarders. (She uses her online store as an excuse to shop but she never sells anything)

Roll n Rhyme Melody Block and My Pal Scout

Puppet Ribbon says "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings"

candy jar

Happy Thrifting!

Linking up to Coastal Charm




1 comment:

  1. LOL. I'm usually a minimalist when it comes to our own stuff (except for baby clothes). But this eBay thing has me with piles of junk everywhere! When I watch Hoarders, I think, I'd better sell this stuff before a professional organizer comes calling!

    ReplyDelete