Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

We walked over to my favorite thrift store yesterday. I'm trying to find some outdoor toys as now Ryker really likes going outside and screams and hollers if you don't let him. Of course we have nothing for him to play with and I have to drag out some of his inside toys. I didn't find any outside toys, there were a few bikes but were in bad shape, but found some great items to resell on Ebay. Here is what I got:


Robbie is keeping the two toys on the left along with the phone. When I first saw him with the cell phone, I thought he may have taken it from a worker. Right when I was asking Brian about this, Ryker grabbed a vase off a table. I tried to grab it from him and at that moment, he threw it, breaking it into a hundred pieces. Uggghhhh.  The plush animals I am selling on Ebay. Most of them are up for auction except the blue elephant.


When I first saw the elephant, I didn't think it was anything special. In fact I was going to auction it at $4.99 But before I listed it, I checked Terapeak. This is a good tool to determine what to sell your item at. I have the free version so I can only go back 14 days. One used elephant sold for $29 This elephant is from the John Lennon Collection and plays the song Imagine. I put him in my store for $32 or Best Offer.


The brown bear plays pat a cake. I added this video to the listing in the hopes that I get some bidders. I think I started the auction at $9.99



I am adding the books to my lots.


Happy thrifting!

linking up to Coastal Charm

4 comments:

  1. Great finds!! That is a great idea to put the video in the listing...I'm sure you will get a pretty penny for it! Did I see free TeraPeak? How in the world do you get that? I thought you had to pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure found a lot of thrift goodies! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway!
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snag on the John Lennon elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please email me? Carrieestone@yahoo.com. I'd like to buy the John Lennon elephant from you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete