Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just Because I Think...

... it's cool, doesn't necessarily mean it will sell. I should have known this action figure would be a dud since she hadn't sold at the consignment shop and was now 75% off. I bought her thinking I could maybe make $20 profit. I had no clue who she was, so I posted her pic on the ebug proboards page. One of the members told me she was Angela from the Spawn comics. I looked her up on Terapeak and sighed. I then looked her up on Amazon. Another sigh. She did not come in her box but someone had put lights under her stand. (a foam piece that fits under her base) I listed her with a best offer and also put her on my facebook group page. One of my friends thought she was cool and I tried to convince him to buy her, but no dice. To see my listing, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment