Sunday, May 6, 2012

Love Those Lamps

Two weeks ago I blogged about how I was addicted to buying lamps. My husband shares my addiction.  He brought home 7 lamps yesterday from yard sales. He paid between $.50 - $1.50 a piece. I only took pictures of 5 of them because I was too lazy to bring the other two in from the garage.

Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil Monkey Lamp


Drunk Hanging to Lamp Post


Hurricane Hobnail


I love the shade on this one and I have no  idea what to call this lamp. I have not listed it yet on Ebay.


This last one, I'm not sure if it was made to be a night light or it someone just turned it into one. When researching it, it only comes up as a figurine. There is a hole in the bottom and a groove to run the cord through that does look factory made. The bulb is burned out, so I'm not sure how much light this figurine emits.


linking to Her Library Adventures

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how we get hooked on one thing? I think lamps at thrift shops are a great value!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monkey one! Are you going to list it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 4th one. And the monkey one is cute. Hubby did well.

    ReplyDelete