Thursday, May 10, 2012

Riding In Our Big Red Car

I sold this basket today on facebook for $15


and I bought this for Ryker:


The Wiggles Big Red Car cost me $12 so I also bought all this:


and had .50 cents left over. The giraffe is a sit on "Plush Pal" toy for toddlers. It is designed with a steel frame for sturdiness and supports up to 140 pounds. It is super soft and cuddly despite the frame. It is no longer available. His name is George. Walmart sold three other characters: Ella the Elephant, Leo the Lion and Penny the Pony. These were special buys back in 2008. I have not found any on Ebay so I will have to do more research. One could also use this as a foot stool.


Isn't he cute? We went to McDonalds and he was sitting in the back seat. The cashier made a comment about what a cute giraffe we had and Bill tried to give it to her. She said, "I don't think your wife would be too happy with that." No, I certainly would not.

No comments:

Post a Comment