Friday, June 10, 2011

Freakin' Flops Friday

Instead of doing a Fantastic Finds Friday, like my fellow bloggers over at We Sell On Ebay http://www.ebayundergroundblog.com/ I have decided to do a Freakin' Flops Friday. This is where you put your items that you thought would be great sellers only to get them home to find a flaw or they do not work. They can also be items that have sat in your store forever.

I won a lot of Paddington Bears on Ebay awhile ago. There were 5 in the auction and I decided to bid because I had read that Paddington Bears were consistent sellers. Well I have been waiting a long time for the right buyer to come along. Every once in awhile, I will get a watcher but have had no offers.


Another item I purchased were these unisex cleats. I have given up selling them on Ebay because I did not want to keep paying a listing fee each month for something that obviously wasn't selling. They are sitting in my booth at Bonanza. It is free to list there and the final value fees are alot cheaper than Ebay.


So what items have you listed that seem to be flops? Feel free to link your items in the comment section.

Happy selling!

1 comment:

  1. I think vintage Paddington Bears with boots and tags are still collectible.

    ReplyDelete