Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thrifty Thursday Finds

The rain has kept me out of my favorite thrift store all week. It is only a few blocks away from me, so I usually grab the stroller and take Ryker for a walk over there. Today it was raining on and off. I was dying to get out of the house and satisify my thrifting itch. So Ryker and I were off. The rain managed to stay away until we were about a block from the store. It was barely sprinkling so on we went. Of course when it was time to leave, it had stopped completly but started up again after a block. Then it was a heavier rainfall. We were wet but it was worth it. Here are todays finds:

Huge lot of Polly Pockets Just found out some of these were recalled :-(


Lamb Chop plush


This bear from Build a Bear workshop. It has the Texas Rangers logo on it.


Plus I found the television part to the Vtech Vsmile Baby Learning system.


Even with the rain, it wasn't too bad of a day. What treasures did you find?

Happy hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I haven't been out in days. And I do mean DAYS! I've had a horrible cough and am taking a heavy medicated cough syrup. I do good to make it from room to room. I'm living through my blog friends till I can get out and thrift again. LOL

    ReplyDelete