Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Steals

This blog is a shameless self promotion of items in my store that I think are Awesome! Unique! Totally Cool and a Must Have. Since I have best offer on almost all my listings, you can decide what you want to pay for them. You never know, you might get a great steal!

The first item I love is this warming dish from the 1940's. You could use it for your child. If it has survived over 66 years, I'm sure it will survive your toddler. It would also make a unique decoration for your nursery. Or perhaps you just collect vintage housewares. It would make a great addition to your collection.


The next item I love are these collector pins from the movie Coraline. In case you haven't seen it, the movie is about a young girl who unlocks a mysterious door in her new home and enters a parallel reality.  On the surface this parallel world is similiar to her real life, only better. She begins to think that the Other World is where she belongs. But when the Others try to keep her there, she must muster all her courage to get back home and save her family.


The last item I am going to promote is this vintage mouse from Dakin. I had a similiar one when I was little and this one brings back those wonderful childhood memories. He is so cute and adorable, any child would love him. Or you could keep him for yourself.


To view these items in my store, just click on the picture and it will take you to the page it is on. Hurry though. These great items are ending soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment